Copper bisglycinate powder [29% Cu]
- Copper glycinate; Copper glycine chelate
- CAS Number: 13479-54-4
- EC Number: 236-783-2
- Chemical Formula: Cu(H2NCH2COO)2
- Molecular Weight: 211.66 g/ mol
Copper bisglycinate is produced by chemical reaction between glycine and copper carbonate, it consists of a bivalent copper ion linked to two molecules of glycine. The copper metal is bound to the carboxyl group and to the α-amino group of glycine with coordinate covalent bonds. This 1:2 metal to ligand ratio restricts reaction with dietary inhibitors of the metal absorption and prevents the metal from participating in oxidation reactions. This is a blue coloured fine crystalline powder.
Write Your Own Review
Explore your sector
Vita Actives manufacture, source, stock and distribute the highest quality bulk ingredients for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical and veterinary finished product manufacturers. We also supply tailor-made raw materials and finished nutritional supplements.
Featured Products View All
- BioK2 100MEP - Menaquinone - 7 1.0% [10,000 ppm] micro-encapsulated Powder [Vitamin K2 –MK7]CAS Number 2124-57-4; 27670-94-6View Details
- Advifolate - L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt [L-5-MTHF-Ca] [USP]CAS Number 151533-22-1View Details