FlaviPure DC - Quercetin dihydrate [ex-Sophora japonica] DC granular powder extract
- 2-(3,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)-3,5,7-trihydroxy-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one dihydrate, 3,3′,4′,5,7-Pentahydroxyflavone dihydrate
- CAS Number: 6151-25-3
- EC Number: 204-187-1
- Chemical Formula: C15H10O7.2H2O
- Molecular Weight: 338.27 g/mol
- FlaviPure is a premium quality Quercetin product extracted from the Sophora Japonica flower
- FlaviPure is the Dihydrate form of Quercetin which has been shown to have the highest bioavailability of all quercetin forms.
- FlaviPure is standardised to no less than 98.0% Quercetin [UV - On anhydrous basis]
- For a more detailed description of FlaviPure DC, please click here.
Write Your Own Review
Explore your sector
Vita Actives manufacture, source, stock and distribute the highest quality bulk ingredients for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical and veterinary finished product manufacturers. We also supply tailor-made raw materials and finished nutritional supplements.
Featured Products View All
- BioK2 100MEP - Menaquinone - 7 1.0% [10,000 ppm] micro-encapsulated Powder [Vitamin K2 –MK7]CAS Number 2124-57-4; 27670-94-6View Details
- Advifolate - L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt [L-5-MTHF-Ca] [USP]CAS Number 151533-22-1View Details