Retinyl Acetate [325,000 IU/g] powder - CWD / GFB - [Vitamin A]
- Vitamin A acetate; Retinol acetate; all-trans-vitamin A acetate
- CAS Number: 127-47-9 [Retinyl acetate]
- EC Number: 204-844-2 (Retinyl acetate)
- Chemical Formula: C22H32O2 (Retinyl acetate)
- Molecular Weight: 328.50 g/mol (Retinyl acetate)
Vitamin A Acetate 325,000 cold water dispersible/ GFB consists of free-flowing particles (beadlets) of retinyl acetate. They contain 325,000 IU Vitamin A (97500 μg retinol) per gram. The beadlets contain Vitamin A acetate finely dispersed in a corn starch coated matrix of gum arabica and sucrose; dl-alpha tocopherol is added as an anti-oxidant.
Write Your Own Review
Explore your sector
Vita Actives manufacture, source, stock and distribute the highest quality bulk ingredients for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical and veterinary finished product manufacturers. We also supply tailor-made raw materials and finished nutritional supplements.
Featured Products View All