Zinc citrate dihydrate powder [extra pure]
- Citric acid zinc salt, 2-hydroxy-1,2,3propane tricarboxylic acid Zinc salt, dihydrate
- CAS Number: 5990-32-9
- EC Number: 208-901-2
- Chemical Formula: (C6H5O7)2Zn3.2H2O
- Molecular Weight: 610.38 g/mol
Zinc citrate is available as a white to almost white powder. It is practically odourless, slightly soluble in water, soluble in diluted acid and practically insoluble in ethanol (96 %). Zinc citrate has an inverse solubility. As an organic mineral source, it is preferred in many applications over inorganic sources because of its superior bioavailability, physiological compatibility and nearly neutral taste compared to other zinc salts. Among the organic zinc salts zinc citrate has one of the highest zinc contents (31 %).
Write Your Own Review
Explore your sector
Vita Actives manufacture, source, stock and distribute the highest quality bulk ingredients for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical and veterinary finished product manufacturers. We also supply tailor-made raw materials and finished nutritional supplements.
Featured Products View All
- BioK2 100MEP - Menaquinone - 7 1.0% [10,000 ppm] micro-encapsulated Powder [Vitamin K2 –MK7]CAS Number 2124-57-4; 27670-94-6View Details
- Advifolate - L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt [L-5-MTHF-Ca] [USP]CAS Number 151533-22-1View Details