Menaquinon-7, 1.0% [10,000 ppm] powder [Vitamin K2 –MK7] [Racemic]
- (all-E)-2-(3,7,11,15,19,23,27-heptamethyl-2,6,10,14,18,22,26-octacosaheptaenyl)-3-methyl-1,4-naphthalenedione; Vitamin MK-7; Menaquinone K7; MK-7; Vitamin K2(35)
- CAS Number: 2124-57-4; 27670-94-6
- Chemical Formula: C46H64O2
- Molecular Weight: 649.0 g/mol
Menaquinone – 7 is manufactured by Fermentation from Natto (fermented soybean product) and a unique process for isolating Menaquinone -7. Menaquinone-7 is a monologue of Vitamin K2. This product is standardised with NLT 1.0% (10,000 μg/g) Menaquinone-7 (by HPLC on as is basis).
Write Your Own Review
Explore your sector
Vita Actives manufacture, source, stock and distribute the highest quality bulk ingredients for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical and veterinary finished product manufacturers. We also supply tailor-made raw materials and finished nutritional supplements.
Featured Products View All
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, Reduced Form, [NADH] Disodium SaltCAS Number 606-68-8View Details